Artist how's too scared to show her work.
But maybe some day.
Being a teenager is hard. But the German home improvement chain Hornbach knows having parents who go the extra mile to show their support can make a big difference.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
if she flinches when you go to put your arm around her … someone else’s hand wasn’t so sweet … if she questions you … someone else has lied to her … if she doesn’t tell you things … someone else once betrayed her secrets … behind every cranky, complicated girl or girl who is scared to love is … a girl who is tired of being broken.
or she just doesn’t want to be touched by your cheese doodle dust incrusted hand….. the ufck
Fun Fact: In the Marvel vs DC crossover it was established that Wonder Woman is in fact Worthy of wielding the hammer of Thor.
And then she put it down, because she thought it would be unworthy of her to take advantage of its power.
Wonder Woman’s standards are higher than Mjolnir’s.
IF THE HAMMER THINKS SHES WORTHY WHY DONT THE MARKETING EXECS
marketing execs are dumber than hammers, apparently